Customer Experience Management
Content Management for Web 2.0
Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Social Collaboration, Marketing Campaign Management, and Mobile form a platform for Web 2.0 that enables interactive marketers to leverage the online channel as the most cost-effective marketing vehicle to engage customers and prospects to increase competitive advantage and drive revenue. Coupled with a world-class user experience to unleash marketing's creativity with a fun-to-use, drag-and-drop interface, CQ5 enables marketing to meet key growth challenges.
Marketing faces several key challenges to drive corporate growth in a turbulent economy:
Create and deliver a comprehensive mobile marketing strategy with limited resources
Execute Speed time-to-market for new campaigns across all channels to gain a competitive edge
Target new global markets while protecting brand messaging consistency
Increase sales leads and conversion rates while reducing overall marketing spend
Build customer communities to enhance market insight and customer loyalty
Boost sales force and channel productivity while lowering training and roll-out costs
Optimizing the Web Experience
Web Experience Management platform with several new advancements to meet interactive marketers key challenges: organizations improve their customer facing web experiences by creating, analyzing, and optimizing site content, campaigns and targeted user experiences such as mobile. Now with CQ 5.4 from Adobe, your marketing organization becomes even more agile via a highly productive, fun to use, community oriented social authoring environment delivered across channels.
Marketing Campaign Management - Marketers can create content, segment visitors, and then push and promote targeted content for specific user profiles, all while managing campaigns across multiple channels. Easily orchestrate marketing campaigns across the web, email, mobile, andsocial media channels with automated targeting for more personal and consistent conversations.
Mobile delivers\mobile web experiences as well as native mobile application authoring and editing for feature phones, smartphones and tablets. Automated device detection and optimized content delivery allows users to receive content optimized for that specific device. For native applications, device capabilities are detected to offer additional support like geolocation services that may be leveraged in campaigns.
Targeting provides out of the box integration with Adobe Online Marketing Suite, powered by Omniture empowers organizations to gain real-time marketing agility to drive higher rates of customer acquisition and return on campaign spend. User insight only available from with the CQ5 ClickstreamCloud can be mapped directly to SiteCatalyst for expanded analytics and reporting, while marketers can leverage Test and Target to deliver dynamic, personalized content across pages and sites in a consistent way.
Web Content Management (WCM) new advancements include:
- Integrated content and application deployment: Deploy applications in the same way that you deploy content (such as a datasheet) so that the customer facing applications are versioned, synced, and published in the same way using the same system.
- Advanced Workflow and Annotations: Allows new drag and drop capabilities to add steps and/or users and customize tasks.
- Advanced Reporting: Using extensible report generators CQ5 users can look at their sites from many perspectives: how many components on a page, which pages have the most content, add the dimension of time, etc.
- HTML5 support: Manage video for iPhone, iPad, Android, Web, Flash, and with automatic transcoding. Images on a hard-drive can be easily be dragged-and-dropped into your browser.
- Improved startup times and more seamless upgrades.
Social Collaboration (SoCo) new advancements include:
- Forums: A new community space that is tied to the ClickstreamCloud which allows users to load up new profiles and simulate conversations on a moderated forum.